With every New Year comes a time of reflection and an ever growing ‘to do’ list to improve on the results achieved in 2020.
For many businesses, achieving better results in 2021 is going to be somewhat easier, especially now a vaccination program has started in the UK.
In the meantime, it makes sense to plan and implement any seo work you have been holding off now, to ensure you are ready when business slowly starts to get back to normal from April.
The key areas of preparing your website for Google SERPS (free organic listings) is going to be:
- Refreshing your website content with new images and text changes
- Checking your keyword research vs the very latest data available
- Checking your content for user intent and credibility (are you providing content that is relevant and credible to all your website visitors)
- Running website speed tests, especially through Google PageSpeed Insights Tool, which you can access by clicking the link https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Ensuring your website meets all technical seo guidelines to ensure search engines can easily access your website content
- Evaluating the User Experience (UX) to ensure genuine customers can follow the pages of your website from information gathering to choosing a product / service and making a purchase or enquiry (reviewing your conversions)
- Doing a little research on your competition and adjusting your digital marketing plans accordingly
- Planning any off page seo activities, including social media and press releases
Good luck with your planning and if you do need some expert advice or support, please do not hesitate to contact us!